I used to write PLR but I discovered that I had a knack for research that could be put to better use in delivering the latest and greatest web content to you. For one thing, I can only write so much in a day but when I connect with my top ten PLR providers, I can bring you 10 times as much great content in the same amount of time. Sit back and have a cuppa and take a peek at some of the finest PLR you can find. Continue reading Welcome! About Good Web Content and Where to Get FREE Images
Buying PLR is one thing. Using it to its best advantage is another thing entirely.
It’s great because it is the easiest and fastest way of gathering “done for you” content and the price is right!
The problem is many of us leave it sitting around gathering digital dust. Garry Sayer has a great training course that is well worth the price. He takes you by the hand and shows you how to quickly generate revenue from PLR content.
Garry Sayer’s brand new product “PLR Profits Mastery” has a special introductory pricing.
About the Course
PLR Profits Mastery is an excellent course including five training manuals (a whopping 217 pages of meaty content), process maps, accessory checklists and supplemental reports.
This course will also make you feel good about every PLR purchase you’ve made… even the junky ones (we’ve all purchased them right?) as Garry will show you how to polish them ’til they shine!
Here’s just a sample of what’s inside:
– How even top gun marketers are using PLR content to get “other people” to market their businesses for them – and you can too
– 27 ways to use PLR to make money for you business – many of them are often overlooked and can be setup very quickly to produce results almost overnight
– Shortcuts that successful PLR users take that will save you time and money (did you know you can use PLR content to answer “frequently asked questions” to cut your support costs and time down to virtually nothing?)
– A day-by-day schedule of action steps to get you going and then keep you growing as you profit from PLR content
FINALLY you can make those many PLR purchases worth something to you because you can put that content to work making money for you.
I have my latest PLR package here: Mindful Minimalism.
Articles, a report, memes, and a cheatsheet. Check it out — it’s only $9 until November 2. After that it goes up to $21. It is about eliminating the chaos from your life.
There is no time like the present to start thinking about making small changes in your life.
Small changes can lead to big changes. Just add time.
On Friday, October 27, I am launching a PLR pack that includes 9,500+ words in a report and 10 articles as well as 10 memes and a cheat sheet — and for a mere $9!
(Until November 3, anyway)
10 articles – Some of them loooooong
- The Slow Drip Method of Change – 1,167 words
- What to do with What you Have – 728 words
- What are Your Triggers? – 751 words
- Try a Non-Buying Day – or Week – 567 words
- What We Value and What Distracts Us – 462 words
- Birthday Cards and Trophies – 679 words
- Book Swaps and What to do with Books – 483 words
- Freedom and How It Feels – 876 words
- It’s a Matter of Time – 575 words
- The Power of Stuff – 717 words
Articles: 7,005 words. They are delivered in both Word and text format.
Minimalism: A Lifestyle or Finding Freedom
2,694 words delivered in both Word and text format.
A Mindful Minimalism Cheat Sheet
This cheat sheet is a one page reference sheet to articles and information on aspects of minimalism so the end user can pursue in depth information. Information and your own offers can be added on page 2.
The memes are in jpg format and the psd (Photoshop) and xcf (Gimp) files are also included so the memes can be customized.
This always happens to me — well not always, but from time to time, maybe 98% of the time. I start off with a notion and I don’t have a plan. At least not a well thought out plan.
I got caught up in the amazing PLR providers out there and wanted to recommend them all. That got overwhelming because I am at heart a technical person with a quest for order and tranquility.
On the first day of fall, which also coincides with my youngest child’s birthday, I came up with the notion to write my own bundle of PLR on minimalism. It’s been a month of self-discovery, let me tell you.
I started working on this PLR pack and began to debate the various ways I could prepare it. I could just write a bunch of articles, an ebook, a workbook, and a couple of reports.
I could do a series of memes, a dozen mp3s, a dozen videos with a transcript, and — well, that was the problem right there. I got caught in the possibilities.
My research skills are strong. So are my writing skills. For years, I custom wrote articles for businesses. My favorite review was from a man who operated an window business. Here’s a screenshot of that review from 2012. I was writing Web Content Studio (WCS) themed articles. (I still do.)
The screenshot of the web page below explains what WCS is — very briefly. I had to get it from the Wayback Machine because I discontinued my atechnicalwriter page which I started in 2004.
I still have one client I write WCS articles for as I have turned to providing PLR web content.
My PLR pack is about minimalism and on the weekend I will be posting the details. It is well researched and a very hot topic.
Watch this space for more information!
Click here –>>> Tiffany’s done it again!!
This is an amazing bundle that begins with these fresh new PLR articles. She says:
“One thing I know is that fear – more than lack of start up funds or insufficient knowledge – is the primary reason most people can’t succeed. “
Her solution is this bundle. Continue reading Breaking on Through Your Fears and Limitations. SPECIAL Offer ends June 8.
Premium (and extremely high-quality) PLR (private label rights)! That’s what this is. Create order out of chaos with an extremely useful series of time-tested and high quality PLR.
This is a gigantic package of PLR that applies to just about any site you have and any niche you have. It’s all about internet marketing and the information provides what you need to know — and what your clients and buyers need to know about coaching and creating and selling online.
Special Deal $17 (for a week)
Tiffany Lambert has a fabulous Coffee Niche PLR Articles and Reports Bundle that will instantly create a powerful niche.
The front end of this offer is perfect for list building, email autoresponders, blogging and more.
The 4 Short Reports Include: Continue reading Coffee PLR – From articles to reviews
Here are the 10 articles:
- – Don’t Pass The Buck, Govern Yourself! (1014 words)
- – We Create Our Future Everyday… (991 words)
- – Rest And Relaxation Are Not Luxuries… (786 words)
- – If You Hear A Voice Within You That Says You Cannot… (1018 words)
- – We All Have Capabilities. Believe In Yours. (956 words)
- – Educating Myself Was A Big Mistake. Said No-One Ever. (912 words)
- – You Could Try To Walk On Water, Or… (628 words)
- – Thinking That Tomorrow Will Be Different Won’t Make It So. (743 words)
- – Some People Will Inspire You. Some People Will Irritate You. (1216 words)
- – A Staggering Abundance Of Opportunity Is Around You If You Are Reading This 795 words)
One of my main gurus Andy Williams has this great article on writing product reviews, Finding LSI Theme Words & Phrases Helps You Write Better Product Reviews.
I use his Web Content Studio software for writing themed articles and take his courses on Udemy. I thought it was worth mentioning this article here as product reviews can really pull in cash.
The software is not cheap — this is not an affiliate link — and it does have a learning curve but it does a great job of writing articles and reviews that the search engines like.