Top Quality PLR on Reclaiming Your Health
100% on the FE and 50% on the OTO.
The 7-day launch begins on Tuesday, January 17.
Content Never Published or Sold Before
Joanne Reid again. I have something new for your list. PLR on Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis. More easily referred to as NEAT.
You’ve heard people saying that SITTING IS THE NEW SMOKING. Since this word began to spread around, people are running and walking and heading to the gym.
The bad news is, that will not help you reverse the effects of sitting all day every day. It’s all about NON-EXERCISE (YES, NON-EXERCISE) ACTIVITY THERMOGENESIS.
Diet and exercise is popular in January when we are all pumped up with enthusiasm. Being thin and well-muscled is great IF you are also healthy. If you work out for 30 minutes and forego cookies and pizza and then sit for the entire rest of the day, are you really healthy?
Experts don’t think so!
THE FRONT END @ $7 @ 100% Commission
(Until January 24)
18 High Quality Articles
Included: .doc and .txt files
- How to Start Making Changes 508 words
- Is Standing the Solution? 437 words
- The importance of NEAT 413 words
- Make Appointments to Get Moving 416 words
- Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis and Your Metabolism 434 words
- Get Up and Get Moving 430 words
- Sitting is the New Smoking 469 words
- What About Yoga? 478 words
- What is NEAT? 414 words
- Where to Start Making Changes – 10 Tips 401 words
- Why Not Just Join a Gym? 423 words
- Fidget Much? 436 words
- Every Journey of Ten Thousand Steps Begins with One 419 words
- What is Your Goal? 432 words
- Health Issues and Sitting 461 words
- A Body in Motion Stays in Motion, or Does It? 440 words
- Can NEAT help you lose weight? 423 words
- Routines You Must Change 413 words
OTO $11 @ 50% Commission
12 Articles on Regaining Mobility
- Breaking Up (Exercise Time) is Easy to Do 418 words
- Keep It Portable – Top 5 Tools 511 words
- Coping with an Unsteady Gait 415 words
- Balance Exercises for Stability 474 words
- The Secret to a Successful Exercise Program 880 words
- Exercise for Seniors, or Fitness over 50 637 words
- Getting Around, or How to Enjoy Mobility Aids 518 words
- Is Brisk Walking the Best? 510 words
- Sciatica Problems 438 words
- Making Lifestyle Changes 460 words
- Accepting Reality Can Set You Free 442 words
- Age is a State of Mind 449 words
12 Amazon Tangible Items Reviews
- Gaiam Evolve Balance Board for Standing Desk
- Exercise Stability Ball Chair
- Portable Foot Fidget
- Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls
- 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer
- Resistance Loop Bands
- Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board
- Standing Desk Converters
- Wrenwane Digital Kitchen Timer
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Ankle Weights Set by Healthy Model Life